Are you passionate about cars? – If you are this website is going to show you a way to turn your passion and love for cars into a successful car detailing business. The car detailing business is a good business you will never go wrong as long as you know what you are doing. The step by step guide will show you how to do just that.
You have finally decided to start your own motor business and you do not have a clue on how to start. The car detailing market is a growing industry. Car detailing is relatively a new form of business in the car industry, but it is yet to boom. The good thing about car detailing is that you can actually start it at home without investing too much capital in the project.
There are many car detailing business options available for you. When your starting out and have limited capital, then perhaps you should consider a pre-packaged business opportunity. This comes complete with manuals, equipment, custom signage, and a trailer or truck mounted unit. It is a business ready to go!
The only problem with a franchise is that it comes with on-going fees that you have to pay. These fees are called royalties and they vary, so investigate this possibility thoroughly. Once you have your plan and are ready to start then you will be set to go.
Now comes the fun part!
Where do you begin? With the car detailing business, you have endless possibilities. If you decide to go mobile or have a second mobile service available you could branch out even further.
The car detailing business often features great add-on profit centers. These can include:
- Gold plating services
- Dent repair services and other similar car accessories services
- Windshield repair services
- Pin stripping and graphics services
- Wood grain and interior paneling services and similar car accessories
- Vinyl and leather repair services and car accessories
- Paint touch-up services and car accessories
- Engine steam-cleaning services and car accessories
- General car accessories services
- Rust proofing and car accessories services
- Odor elimination services
- Solve motor vehicle licensing, roadworthy, fines and other problems.
- Wireless hands-free car sound kit and other similar car accessories
- High-pressure cleaning accessories and systems
- Car Broking to help buyers and sellers of motor vehicles come together
- Supply car accessories and cleaning products
- Supply specialist car auto and vehicle services like cleaning motor vehicle leather interiors.
- Supply scrapyard used cars and car accessories
- Car wash and valet service
- Personalised number plates and Personalised registration numbers (PRNs) assistance as well as license disk renewal systems
- Waterless car washing and car waxing for all autos and vehicle car accessories
- Safety glass tinting for cars, homes, and offices.
- Windscreen repairs
- Bakkie liners including spray-on Polyurethane systems
- Vehicle movement services & vehicle relocation
- Queuing services for all vehicle’s legal requirements: licensing, roadworthy, clearance…
From above you can see that there are a lot of services to offer in a car detailing business. We will go into more detail about providing services after we cover the basics.
Like any other business, there is some risk involved with starting a car detailing business. All you really need is the right advice to help you figure out where to start.
You will learn the initial start-up aspects of a new business, such as:
- Preparing your business plan
- Where to start
- Knowing your competition
- Registrations, permits, and licensees